Turn off your lights, get ready for frights! When the clock strikes midnight and the moon's full and bright, it's time for dread and fear. For Mr. Midnight is here with two stories, double the danger and twice the terror! STORY ONE: Talia Tan sees a monster lizard in a tunnel, but nobody believes her until the lizards begin stalking her and her friends. Will they survive the ATTACK OF THE LIZARDMEN, or perish in a sinister underground prison? STORY TWO: Strange and scary things occur when Willis Tay is sent to stay with his weird aunt. Little does he know his life is at stake when he battles THE BODY SWITCHERS, evil beings from the Other Zone.
About the Author:
James Lee is the biggest-selling children's writer in Asia and in parts of Asia, his Mr Midnight series outsells even the Harry Potter books. Lee is Australian and one of the foremost experts in the advertising industry. He made the bold move to quit advertising to write full-time. He's since written more than 60 books, including the successful Mr Mystery series. Lee lives in Singapore with his wife Ginette and daughter Elise. Edit
Author: James Lee
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Angsana Books
Publication Date: 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814193153
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.