Turn off your lights, get ready for frights! When the clock strikes midnight and the moon's full and bright, it's time for dread and fear. For Mr Midnight is here with two stories, double the danger and twice the terror! STORY ONE: When Xavier See and his friends drink melted fish bone soup, THE FIENDISH FISH SPIRIT torments them. Their lives will never be the same again! STORY TWO: The tortured lost souls from a doomed cemetery pursue Ashley Lau and her friends. Take the ride to horror and suspense from OUR GHOSTLY BUS STOP.
About the Author:
About the Author James Lee is the biggest-selling children's writer in Asia and in parts of Asia, his Mr Midnight series outsells even the Harry Potter books. Lee is Australian and one of the foremost experts in the advertising industry. He made the bold move to quit advertising to write full-time. He's since written more than 60 books, including the successful Mr Mystery series. Lee lives in Singapore with his wife Ginette and daughter Elise.
Author: James Lee
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Angsana Books
Publication Date: 2005
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789813056886
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.