Complete step-by-step guide, from simple repairs to major overhauls.
Mountain bikes endure a great deal of punishment.
Mountain Bike Maintenance explains how to keep a bike trouble-free on- or off-road.
From fixing flat tires to replacing worn brakes, from headset to chainset, this book is crucial for every level of mountain-biker from beginners to veterans.
Mountain Bike Maintenance shows how to: Make maintenance a pleasure -- not a chore Customize your bike for special conditions or a personal riding style Increase a bike's speed Do roadside repairs Extend a bike's life.
This book is filled with practical advice, new technologies, tricks, tips and shortcuts -- an essential reference for mountain bike owners.
Author: Mel Allwood
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: FIREFLY BOOKS
Publication Date: 04 Sep 2004
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781552977347
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.