Bill and Pam Farrel explain why a man is like a waffle (each element of his life is in a separate box), why a woman is life spaghetti (everything in her life touches everything else), and what these differences mean. Then they show readers how to achieve more satisfying relationships. Biblical insights, sound research, humorous anecdotes, and real–life stories make this guide entertaining and practical. Readers will feast on enticing insights that include: letting gender differences work for them achieving fulfillment in romantic relationships coordinating parenting so kids get good, consistent care Much of the material in this rewarding book will also improve interactions with family, friends, and coworkers. Questions and exercises help readers apply the principles to their own lives.
About the Author:
Bill Farrel has been influencing lives for over 25 years as a senior pastor, youth pastor, radio talk show host, community leader, and sought-after conference speaker. Bill is also the author of The 10 Best Decisions a Man Can Make, and he and his wife, Pam, have written more than 35 books, including Men Are Like Waffles--Women Are Like Spaghetti and Red-Hot Monogamy. They have been married more than 30 years and have raised three young men who love Jesus and athletics.
Author: Bill Farrel
Number of Pages: 253
Publisher: Harvest House s,U.S.
Publication Date: 02 Oct 2004
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780736904865
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.