It's not news to say that men and women are different...what's worth discussing is how to deal with those differences. Men Are Clams, Women Are Crowbars looks at the widely-divergent ways men and women approach emotional issues, then offers solutions for those couples who want to bridge the gender gap. Readers will learn the different levels on which men and women operate in every interaction, as well as specific techniques for connecting in conversation. Couples will laugh at the familiar male-female scenarios while learning how to complement each other and build real passion in their relationships.
This entertaining, practical humorous, and distinctively Christian look at the differences between the sexes offers solution to men and women who want to successfully bridge the gender gap.
Author: Dr David Clarke
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Promise Press
Publication Date: 06 Feb 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781586607265
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.