Get back to kitchen basics and learn to cook great food with Mary Berry
Do you want to cook fantastic food, but feel your kitchen skills aren't up to scratch? Let Mary Berry's How to Cook take you back to culinary basics and give you the confidence to succeed. Pick up fundamental techniques to create a range of delicious starters, mains, desserts and breads, taking you from start to finish, and explaining exactly what to do.
Follow 12 key recipes, ideal for beginners: master these, and then use your new skills to whip up 100 mouth-watering recipes from Moroccan spiced lamb to pineapple upside-down cake.
Whether it's boiling the perfect egg or making fantastic flaky pastry, serving up chicken cacciatore or lemon and apple tart, with tried and trusted guidance from one of Britain's most popular cookery writers, Mary Berry's How to Cook is the guide that will get you cooking.
Author: Mary Berry
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405373494
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.