Set to a musical theme, love's poetic journey in this new, original collection begins with a Prelude and travels through Duet, Interlude, and Requiem with an Encore popular piece from the best-selling Love & Misadventure. Lang Leav's evocative poetry speaks to the soul of anyone who is on this journey.
Leav has an unnerving ability to see inside the hearts and minds of her readers. Her talent for translating complex emotions with astonishing simplicity has won her a cult following of devoted fans from all over the world.
Lang Leav is a poet and internationally exhibiting artist.
* Huge Crossover Audience: Hits the sweet spot of YA/Adult crossover appeal hitting both the teen fiction and love poetry bestseller lists at multiple online retailers. This is the perfect keepsake book for fans of Haruki Murakami, David Levithan, John Green, and Jenny Han.
* Untapped potential:Leav has achieved a considerable amount of success with just her online profile (more than 150,000 Tumblr subscribers and 67,000+ Facebook fans; 374K Instagram followers and 214K Twitter followers). Her popularity has grown exponentially as fans share favourite poems with each other online.
* UK Sales of Love & Misadventure 26K+ copies to date and growing
Author: Lang Leav
Number of Pages: 248
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Publication Date: 25 Sep 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781449461072
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.