Penang, with its mix of old world charm and modern bustle, has captured the hearts of many - making it the ideal place for a little bit of romance. Bask in the sweetness of young hearts falling in love and cheer them on when circumstances stand in their way. Walk through the pain of broken relationships and rejoice at unexpected reunions. Whether you prefer it happy or bittersweet, straightforward or a little complicated, LOVE IN PENANG offers you 18 morsels of love in various forms. Line-Up: INTRO / Anna Tan DOUBLE-BLIND / Zen Cho AMAH'S BICYCLE / Julya Oui HAPPINESS / Leroy Luar TINGLES / Khaliza Khalid WHEN IT RAINS / Celine Wu Yee Pheng YANA / Nadia Khan ROCK 'N' LOVE / Gina Yap Lai Yoong OIL ON CANVAS / Eeleen Lee KATAK / William Tham Wai Liang THE BAOBAB TREE / Shivani Sivagurunathan LOVE LETTERS / Lean Ka-Min OH SNAP! / Mamü Vies A SWIFT TOUR / Kris Williamson AT THE BRIDGE / Agnes Ong RUNAWAY / Dayang Noor SHE, HE / PP MAJESTIC HEIGHTS / Marc de Faoite NAME / Fadzlishah Johanabas
Author: Anita Tan (ed)
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: Buku Fixi, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Publication Date: 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789670374482
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.