This best-selling, learning style-focused textbook is designed for the chronologically organized human development course. It is widely adopted for being the most accurate and up to date text available. Included in this new edition are the largest number of 21st century citations of any text on the market, a streamlined chapter organization and Learning Goals-driven learning system, and thoroughly integrated coverage of culture, ethnicity, and gender.
Author: John W. Santrock
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Publication Date: 01 Dec 2006
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780071286312
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.