This best-selling, learning style-focused textbook is designed for the chronologically organized human development course. It is widely adopted for being the most accurate and up to date text available. Included in this new edition are the largest number of 21st century citations of any text on the market, a streamlined chapter organization and Learning Goals-driven learning system, and thoroughly integrated coverage of culture, ethnicity, and gender.
Author: John W. Santrock
Format: Soft cover
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Publication Date: 01 Dec 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780071286312
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.