101 inspirational lessons on how to achieve true happiness, find fulfilment and live peacefully and meaningfully every day, from Robin Sharma, leading life coach and author of the multi-million-copy bestseller The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
How can one achieve true happiness? Is it possible to live with joy, passion and purpose every day? It is, and this potent book - with its powerful life lessons and profound wisdom - can show you how.
Here Robin Sharma, one of the world's leading life teachers and bestselling authors, takes you on a journey towards a new way of living, allowing you to re-purpose your time to make every day meaningful.
Offering simple solutions to life's most frustrating challenges, this is a guide to rebalancing the conflicting forces in your life. Its lessons include:
How to discover your calling
How to see your troubles as blessings
How to enjoy the path - not just the rewards
How to live fully, so you can die happy
This is a truly remarkable book that you will treasure for a lifetime.
Author: Robin Sharma
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 14 Feb 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007497348
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.