Incorporating some 1,500 photographs and illustrations, this entertaining reference explores human efforts to uncover the truth about the mysteries of history, nature, science, and religion, encompassing such varied topics as the possibility of life on Mars, near-death experiences, cult religions, mysticism, human origins, and AIDS.Reissue.
Author: Reader's Digest
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: READER'S DIGEST
Publication Date: 26 Oct 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781876689421
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.