'They sing in my head even now... What a wonderful storyteller/poet he was' Michael Morpurgo, Guardian
Have you ever wondered how the leopard got his spots? Or how the camel got his hump? Rudyard Kipling's witty and beautifully written stories explain these secrets and many more and introduce such memorable characters as the Elephant's Child, the Cat that Walked by Himself and the Butterfly that Stamped.
'Quite irresistible' The Times
WITH AN INTRODUCTION BY PHILIP PULLMAN
Author: Rudyard Kipling
Number of Pages: 240
Publisher: Vintage Publishing
Publication Date: 01 Jan 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780099511823
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.