Designed to provide a thorough survey of the field that is equally accessible to students with a general interest as well as to those with professional aspirations, this text presents a scholarly portrayal of the history, content, professional functions, and the future of clinical psychology.
Author: Geoffrey P. Kramer
Number of Pages: 672
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Publication Date: 10 Jul 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780137049844
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.