If you are like most of us, your years in scholl did little to prepare you for the challenges of the real world. They are more likely planted seeds of financial and emotional failure in your life. This book reverses the damage It shows how to identify and revrse the harmful programming received in the classroom, and learn new habits that will set you up for financial and emotional success right now. Even more important, this book teaches you the skills and principles that will ensure your wealth in times ahead.With the blueprint in this book, you will learn attitudes and abilities that will help you not merely to sirvive, but to rposper, regardless of whether the economy goes up or down. If you want to be rich and happy, read this book
Author: Robert T. Kiyosaki
Number of Pages: 282
Publisher: Aslan Publishing,U.S.
Publication Date: 10 May 1995
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780944031599
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.