"Relationships and their dynamics play themselves out naturally and with satisfying complexity" (Kirkus Reviews) in this dramatic and powerful novel that explores the gray space between truth and perception. Cheater. Traitor. Slut. Quinn's done the unthinkable: she kissed a guy who is not Carey, her boyfriend. And she got caught. Shunned by everyone she knows, Quinn loses her friends, her reputation, and her identity. Because Carey's not just any guy--he's a Marine who's serving overseas, and beloved by everyone in their small, military town. But Quinn didn't cheat. She could clear her name, but that would mean revealing secrets she's vowed to keep--secrets that aren't hers to share. So she stays silent, and she waits for Carey to come home. Then Carey goes MIA, and Quinn must decide how far she'll go to protect her boyfriend...and her promise.
Author: Corrine Jackson
Number of Pages: 276
Publisher: SIMON & SCHUSTER
Publication Date: 19 Aug 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781442440005
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.