Leil Lowndes, internationally renowned life coach and bestselling author of How To Talk to Anyone, reveals how you can shine even in the most gruelling social situations.
Whether it's mingling at parties, impressing at interviews or going on a hot date, Leil will turn your shyness and dread into confidence and enjoyment.
Written with insight, humour and empathy, this book explores the psychology behind meeting people, the tricks people use to seem self-assured, as well as little tips and techniques to practice every day. Leil explains how to:
Identify the reasons behind shyness - and address them
Overcome awkwardness at social gatherings
Master public speaking
Banish fear to build fulfilling relationships
How To Feel Confident was previously published as Always In The Kitchen At Parties.
Author: Leil Lowndes
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 02 Apr 2009
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007320769
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.