Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another laugh is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively illustrations and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. Holey cheese, what an adventure| I was off to the Ratlapagos Islands with my family in search of a long-lost buried treasure. But oh, how I hate traveling| Being on a ship in the middle of the sea wasn't my idea of a fabumouse time. And I was beginning to suspect.
Author: Geronimo Stilton
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Scholastic US
Publication Date: 01 Aug 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780439841160
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.