'Sparky, fun and endearing' - Katie Fforde
'Joyous and carefree, a souffle of a book that will lift the spirits of anybody who ever daydreamed about a different, more glam life' - Bernadette Strachan
She was just a girl, standing in front of a boy . . . wishing he looked more like Hugh Grant.
Scarlett loves the movies. But does she love sensible fiance David just as much? With a big white wedding on the horizon, Scarlett really should have decided by now . . .
When she has the chance to house-sit in Notting Hill - the setting of one of her favourite movies - Scarlett jumps at the chance. But living life like a movie is trickier than it seems, especially when her new neighbour Sean is so irritating. And so irritatingly handsome, too.
Scarlett soon finds herself starring in a romantic comedy of her very own: but who will end up as the leading man?
A fabulously fun romantic comedy debut, referencing all those much-loved chick flick classics: Four Weddings; Sleepless in Seattle; When Harry Met Sally, to name just a few!
Author: Ali McNamara
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Publication Date: 25 Nov 2010
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780751544954
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.