In this work the author embarks on a quest for the whereabouts, nature and few surviving traces of a lost civilization that was destroyed long ago and obliterated from human memory long before any of the cultures of historical antiquity rose to prominence. While Hancock does not believe that this civilization was Atlantis, he taps into the same current of human yearning that has made the Atlantis myth such a powerful one, and mixes intellectual adventure with exacting physical exploration of dramatic and sometimes dangerous locations in his pursuit of the tantalizing hints and scraps of evidence that point to a great and unsolved mystery.
Author: Graham Hancock
Edition: New edition
Number of Pages: 624
Publication Date: 05 Feb 1996
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780749314545
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.