Hendrick's, the gin famous for it's martinis served with cucumber slices, has produced a book that is practical, fun to read, and which will give you new ideas on how to make cocktails. The book includes chapters such as "Odd Bar Customs," "Useless Uses for the Used Hendrick's Bottle," "The Anatomy of a Croquet March," "Barware and Glassware," as well as recipes and cocktail concoctions. Amazing art work and wonderfully produced. Great fun to read. 147 pages.
Publisher: William Grant & Sons
Publication Date: 2005
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780956206817
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.