Popular pastor Chad Veach casts a vision for a future beyond what most dare to imagine and guides us all toward the abundant plans God has for his children.
Are you disappointed with your life? Do you feel like you'll never accomplish anything remarkable? Fear not: you are in the perfect place for God to enter with his plan! In fact, your disappointments and failures are merely minor setbacks preceding a major comeback.
In Faith Forward Future, Chad Veach presents the proof that God has always known you, has always cared, and is waiting to give you his better dream for your life. When you hear his words and release your broken dreams, you'll receive all that God has in store and be enabled to reach your best possible tomorrow. With powerful Bible teaching and practical guidance, Veach invites you to
stop limiting tomorrow's possibilities by learning how to ask God for big things today
dismiss the distractions of regret by being empowered to use your past for good, and
redefine success by joining God in writing the remarkable story of your life!
Author: Chad Veach
Number of Pages: 224
Publisher: Thomas Nelson s
Publication Date: 28 Dec 2017
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780718038373
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.