Essentials of Economics 2eJohn SlomanEssentials of Economics is designed with one overriding aim: to make this exciting and highly relevant subject clear, easy to understand and accessible. The book puts economics in the context of the real world, bringing the subject alive and giving students an insight into the economy in which we live and the economic forces which shape all of our lives. Essentials of Economics is an abridged version of Sloman's main text, Economics 4e. Some passages have been directly transcribed, while others have been extensively rewritten in order to provide a consistent coverage of only the core principles of economics and their applications. The second edition of this highly regarded and successful text retains many of the features of the first but has also been extensively updated to reflect changes and address new and contemporary issues. Features? Attractive 2 colour design.? Direct and straightforward writing style. ? Numerous up-to-date examples which illustrate the arguments in the text.? Review Questions at the end of each chapter with answers to odd-numbered questions.? Numerous boxes provide case studies, news items, applications or elaborations o
Author: John Sloman
Number of Pages: 576
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Publication Date: 23 Mar 2001
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780273651628
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.