Emma Woodhouse is beautiful, clever and rich. She loves "matchmaking" - arranging marriages between her friends and neighbours in the village of Highbury. However, she often creates more heartache than happiness - and what about her own chance of love ...? Jane Austen (1775-1817) is still one of the world's favourite authors and her delightful stories have been enjoyed by generations of readers. Emma was made into a film in 1997 starring Gwyneth Paltrow.
Author: Jane Austen
Number of Pages: 64
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Publication Date: 26 Nov 1999
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780582417946
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.