Easy Indian Cooking is a wonderful collection of easy and authentic Indian recipes anyone can make at home! The over 100 recipes found in Easy Indian Cooking have been modified to suit a modern lifestyle, and all of them can be prepared with ingredients available at any local supermarket or health food store. The preparation and cooking techniques have been simplified to save time without sacrificing any of the flavour of authentic Indian food. This Indian cookbook contains 101 recipes for any occasion. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this book is sure to be a winner. Chef Hari Nayak brings the diverse flavors of Indian cuisine right to your table. This Indian cooking book is loaded with detailed photographs so you can make the recipes just like Chef Nayak. A Culinary Institute of America trained chef, Chef Hari's recipes are so popular you can find them in Whole Foods, where the Chicken Tika Masala on the hot bar is from a recipe created by Chef Hari. In Easy Indian Cooking, Chef Hari has put together an authentic collection of Indian favorites that are so easy to create and so flavorful you'll wonder why you never tried your hand at cooking Indian at home before!Indian recipes include such favorites as: Curry Corn Chowder with Roasted Poblanos Basil-infused Crispy Pan Fried Shrimp with Tamarind Glaze Lemon Sage Tandoori Chicken Tikka Cumin Coriander Beef Burger with Plum Tomato Mustard Dip Flamed Crispy Pappadam Chips Sparkling Ginger Lime Cooler Cardamom Brownies
Author: Hari Nayak
Number of Pages: 120
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Publication Date: 15 May 2017
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780804848176
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.