"Dear valued recipient, My late father was Gold and Diamond merchant and he has merchandise (250kgs Gold Dust) for safe keep. I am here seeking an assistance of a reliable and trustworthy person to take these goods out for investment - " We've all had those blatant scamming emails: un-claimed insurance bonds, diamond-encrusted safety deposit boxes, close friends marooned in a foreign country. Standard procedure is to delete on sight. Dot Con is the story of what happened when comedian James Veitch decided to play the scammers at their own game. Packed full of Nigerian princes, can't-miss investment opportunities and eligible Russian brides, his correspondence leads to surprising, bizarre and hilarious results.
Author: James Veitch
Number of Pages: 144
Publisher: Quadrille Publishing Ltd
Publication Date: 13 Aug 2015
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781849496513
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.