Nikki Maxwell is finally adjusting to life at her new school: she's made some real friends and her major crush, Brandon, has even asked to be her science partner - a seriously awesome development,
But when Nikki overhears mean girl Mackenzie bragging about going to the Halloween dance with Brandon, she's gutted and decides to go to her little sister's party instead. Then she discovers Mackenzie was lying, Could her dream of going to the party with Brandon still come true?
The second book in the bestselling Dork Diaries series by Rachel Renee Russell.
Author: Rachel Renee Russell
Number of Pages: 304
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
Publication Date: 28 Jun 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781847387424
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.