When Nikki Maxwell discovers that mean-girl Mackenzie is planning to spread rumours about Brandon in her school newspaper column, Nikki decides to join the paper to keep an eye on her.
Assigned to the role of Miss Know-It-All, the paper's agony aunt, at first Nikki has fun answering letters from kids at school, but when her inbox starts overflowing, she feels in need of some help herself! Can Nikki keep up with demand and stop Mackenzie from getting Brandon into trouble?
The fifth book in the bestselling Dork Diaries series by Rachel Renee Russell.
Author: Rachel Renee Russell
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
Publication Date: 11 Oct 2012
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780857079367
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.