Author: Rachel Renee Russell
When Nikki Maxwell discovers that mean-girl Mackenzie is planning to spread rumours about Brandon in her school newspaper column, Nikki decides to join the paper to keep an eye on her. Assigned to the role of Miss Know-It-All, the paper's agony aunt, at first Nikki has fun answering letters from kids at school, but when her inbox starts overflowing, she feels in need of some help herself! Can Nikki keep up with demand and stop Mackenzie from getting Brandon into trouble? The fifth book in the bestselling Dork Diaries series by Rachel Renee Russell.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780857079367
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.