Pride and Prejudice, one of the greatest love stories ever told . . . in texts?!
Imagine: What if Lizzy Bennet and Mr. Darcy had smartphones and dated IRL (in real life)? A classic is reborn in this clever adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice! A truth universally acknowledged: a rich guy must want a wife.
A terrible first impression.
A couple that's meant to be . . . if they can just get over themselves. #hatersgonnadate Don't miss: Lydia taking selfies with soldiers, Mrs. Bennet's humble-brag status updates, Lizzy texting from her long walks, and Darcy swiping left on a dance card app.
tl;dr Jane Austen's most famous novel told through its characters texting with emojis, posting photos, checking in at locations, and updating their relationship statuses. The perfect gift for any teen (or any reader with a sense of humor)! A glossary and cast of characters are included for those who need it. For example: tl;dr means too long; didn't read.
Author: Courtney Carbone
Number of Pages: 128
Publisher: Random House USA Inc
Publication Date: 27 Nov 2017
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781101940525
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.