OFFICIAL AND AUTHORIZED! The first book to focus solely on the life and work of the man responsible for some of the most memorable rock anthems of our generation. Tom and Paul conducted a series of in-depth discussions about Tom??'s career, with special focus on his songwriting. The conversations are reprinted here with little or no editorial comment and represent a unique perspective on Tom??'s entire career.
Author: Tom Petty
Number of Pages: 330
Publisher: OMNIBUS PRESS
Publication Date: 01 Dec 2006
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780825634710
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.