Author: Joyce Meyer
Why Is Life So Difficult? Interpersonal conflict is causing serious damage and difficulties in our lives. Its destructive effects are straining marriages, embittering our children, and causing discord in our churches. Even our daily commute is often affected by hostility and aggression. What if things could be different? What if every area of your life (yes, even your morning commute) could be free from conflict and strife? What if ALL of your relationships could be filled with love and excitement? New York Times best-selling author Joyce Meyer wants you to know that this is possible! In Conflict-Free Living she weaves together personal experiences with solid instruction from the Bible. In her unique style she demonstrates clearly how you can experience healthy, happy relationships in your own life. Each chapter includes summary information and questions that will help you open your eyes to the destructive effects of conflict in your life and the lives of your loved ones and root out its causes. Discover the joy of a peaceful life today!
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781616386511
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.