PAPER FOLDING, ORIGAMI. The adept origamist can produce anything from a
simple dog or chicken to amazing geometric models and this book shows
exactly how. Featuring hundreds of specially drawn, step-by-step diagrams,
clear instructions from master origamist and author David Mitchell, and
beautiful photographs of the finished pieces, it contains projects ranging
from very simple pieces that can be achieved with a few basic folds, to
complex birds with flapping wings.As well as the Japanese crane, Verdi's
vase and the octahedral pyramid, the book shows how to make games and toys,
such as basketball hoops and classic paper planes that can be used to while
away an idle hour. It also showcases projects that can be made using non-
traditional papers, such as sticky notes, that can be found anywhere.With
over 25 projects to choose from, all presented in full colour, "Complete
Origami" will enable anyone to enjoy, if not master, this amazing and
Author: David Mitchell
Format: English Books
Publisher: Page One
Publication Date: 0000/00
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789812750600
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.