Bruce Goldstein's COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, International Edition connects the study of cognition to your everyday life. This accessible book introduces you to landmark studies as well as the cutting-edge research that define this fascinating field. To help you further experiment with and understand the concepts in the text, you can use COGLAB 2.0: THE ONLINE COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY LABORATORY. Available at www.iChapters.com, COGLAB contains dozens of classic experiments designed to help you learn about cognitive concepts and how the mind works.
Author: E. Goldstein
Format: Mixed media product
Number of Pages: 480
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Publication Date: 04 Apr 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781111185886
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.