Don't go to class without it! COGLAB clarifies key concepts in cognitive psychology using a variety of classic and current experiments that you actually participate in to show you how the mind works. Nothing is more powerful than seeing the effects of these experiments yourself! Experiencing a variety of important experimental studies will help you understand each experiment, the data, and the significance of the study. And now, you can access COGLAB from anywhere in the world through the Internet with a web browser that supports java programming.
Author: Greg Francis
Format: Mixed media product
Number of Pages: 160
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Publication Date: 31 Aug 2006
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780495107781
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.