This novel describes the world in the 23rd century ruled by the Chinese in which all society is strictly stratified and formalized into different levels. David Wingrove is the author of "Trillion Year Spree: The History of Science Fiction", which he co-authored with Brian Aldiss.
Author: David Wingrove
Number of Pages: 750
Publisher: HODDER & STOUGHTON
Publication Date: 01 Aug 1989
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780450510175
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.