The third volume in the "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul" series promises more love, support and inspiration for the series' loyal teen readers. More and more, life is a struggle for teens. Not just dealing with the tragedies that seem to plague them so often, but also handling the daily pressures that pervade their lives. This book, like the first two volumes in the series, will help them, and will serve as their guide and constant companion. The original "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul, " a" New York Times" bestseller, has sold over 4.5 million copies. Its successor, "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II," a #1 "New York Times" bestseller, has already sold over 2.2 million copies. The third volume in this blockbuster series promises to be every bit as successful as the first two, as teen readers continue to cherish and be inspired by this series. Chapters focus on love, friendship, family, tough stuff, growing up, kindness, learning lessons and making a difference. In keeping with the themes and content of the "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul" series, teens will also find support, encouragement and understanding from their peers, as well as from caring and compassionate adults. This book is a must-read for all teens-a book they will read and reread, sharing their favorite stories with one another over and over again. It is also the perfect gift for all adults to give to the teens in their lives.
Author: Jack Canfield
Number of Pages: 369
Publisher: HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
Publication Date: 20 Apr 2000
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781558747616
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.