Chicken Soup for the Soul cocreators Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen have teamed up with Michelle L. Trujillo, best known to teens as Mrs. T, to offer you a collection of passages from teenagers across the nation that will lead you on a spiritual journey.
From trial and tragedy to triumph and joy, teen contributors share personal, heartfelt testimonies about how God has given them strength and courage to deal with the tough times and love and comfort when they have felt alone. Teens also share with you what it means to accept God's grace and rely on His guidance. At the end of each chapter, Mrs. T shares stories and encouragement, while inviting you to continue or establish a promising relationship with God.
Regardless of your religion, this book will be a light upon your path. Teens Talkin' Faith is a gift from Chicken Soup for the Soul, Mrs. T, and teens just like you. It is a gift of faith, love, and hope that can make a difference in your life.
Author: Jack Canfield
Number of Pages: 320
Publisher: HEALTH COMMUNICATIONS
Publication Date: 12 Jun 2008
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780757307331
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.