This collection of 101 stories is written by teens for teens, sharing their stories about family, friends and love.
Being a teenager is hard - but you are not alone. Read stories written by other teens who face the same problems and issues as you or your friends. Read how other teens met the challenges of new friends, new love, and changing family relationships. Teens talk:
School and After-school
Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Divorce and Family Life
Changes and New Beginnings
Author: Jack Canfield
Number of Pages: 384
Publisher: Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC
Publication Date: 13 Mar 2013
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781935096061
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.