This is a ressiue of the existing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to tie in with the Warner Bros film.Charlie Bucket thinks he's the luckiest boy alive when he unwraps one of Willy Wonka's Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delights to find the last golden ticket. He wins an amazing tour of Willy Wonka's famous chocolate factory, along with four other winners. It's a tour of a lifetime that changes his life beyond belief! From the makers of the Harry Potter movies, this exciting new Warner Bros film is going to turn every child Wonka-mad and make this novelisation a sure-fire hit.
Author: Roald Dahl
Edition: Media tie-in
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
Publication Date: 30 Jun 2005
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780141319902
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.