Provides a broad-based approach to Asia-Pacific marketing case-studies. This work also includes case studies on products and services; consumer and business markets; profit and non-profit organizations; Asian firms operating within and outside of the region as well as non-Asian companies operating in Asia; and low- and high-technology industries.
Author: Ang Swee-Hoon
Number of Pages: 507
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Publication Date: 20 Sep 1997
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780135770573
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.