Using up-to-date studies, Bullying in Schools helps us to understand the nature of bullying and why it so often takes place in schools. Importantly, it examines and evaluates what schools can do to promote more positive peer relationships within the school community and take effective and sustainable action to deal with problems that may arise. Teachers, parents, school leaders,
policy makers, and health professionals will find it invaluable and empowering.
Author: Ken Rigby
Number of Pages: 344
Publisher: Australian Council Educational Research (ACER)
Publication Date: 30 Sep 2007
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780864314475
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.