An inspiring business book that shows leaders and businesspeople how to turn adversity into innovation, productivity, and profitability When he was just twenty-six years old, Sam Cawthorn's life changed forever. A terrible car accident cost him his arm, left him in a coma, and put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life or so he thought. Today, Sam is one of the most successful motivational and inspirational speakers around, addressing some 100,000 people around the world each year, from some of the world s biggest companies. Sam s recovery was more than just a bounce back to where he had been before the accident. Instead, he used his accident as a launching pad to bounce forward to reach even greater heights than before. Now, Sam uses his own story to share the secrets of both personal and corporate turnarounds, how to use adversity as a springboard to greater heights not just for individuals, but also for companies and teams. Sam speaks to bankers, salespeople, leaders, corporate executives, government workers, students, and anyone else who faces challenges and setbacks every day.
In Bounce Forward, Sam shares the tools, strategies, and psychology that anyone can use to overcome any obstacle. If Sam can bounce forward from the accident that nearly took his life, there's almost nothing that you can't overcome. * An inspiring and motivational guide to overcoming challenges in life and in business * Ideal for corporate leaders and employees, business managers, and anyone else who needs to motivate themselves or their teams * Packed with the tools, strategies, and secret formulas it takes to turn adversity into success No matter what kind of challenge you face in the office, at home, or even in your own heart Bounce Forward gives you the insight you need to climb higher than ever before, in business or in life.
Author: Sam Cawthorn
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Publication Date: 08 Nov 2013
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781118641347
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books and clothes using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$30 are eligible for free local delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. After the order is dispatched, they typically arrive within the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or clothes or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.