The most beautiful guide to the Danish custom of hygge, the everyday life philosophy for better living.
Hygge is a feeling of belonging and warmth, a moment of comfort and contentment. This beautiful little book will help you to find hygge and embrace it every day. Make a pot of coffee, relax in your favourite chair and discover for yourself how life is better with hygge.
'Best [book] for the philosophy of hygge' You Magazine
'...a philosophy for mindful living' The Guardian
'Her book is a thing of beauty' Irish Examiner
Author: Louisa Thomsen Brits
Number of Pages: 192
Publisher: Ebury Publishing
Publication Date: 15 Nov 2016
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781785034466
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.