In early 2012, Jason Erik Lundberg was asked to deliver a plenary talk to Singapore's best and brightest young creative writers. He chose to speak about the extraordinary impact of speculative fiction on every facet of life, from childhood to the birth of his daughter, and beyond. This talk was expanded, and integrated with a multi-part short story about a brave little girl who tumbles down a very different kind of rabbit hole, and must use her bravery and intelligence in order to find her way home. The result is a 14,000-word hybrid-essay of such power and poignancy that the real and the imagined become inextricably mixed.
Author: Jason Erik Lundberg
Number of Pages: 88
Publisher: Math Paper Press
Publication Date: 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810774622
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.