Movie available from June 12th only on Disney+
Join the world of Artemis Fowl, the number one bestseller by Eoin Colfer.
THE FAIRIES ARE IN TROUBLE
Goblin gangs (exactly as bad as it sounds) are planning an uprising, and it looks like they've had human help.
Holly Short is convinced it's her old nemesis, Artemis Fowl.
But, for once, Artemis is innocent. He's too busy getting his father back from the Arctic Circle, where the Russian Mafia (also very bad) is holding him prisoner.
All Artemis has to do is clear his name, face the biggest criminal organisations in the world and avoid freezing to death.
At least it'll get him out of the house . . .
The misadventure continues.
'Fast-paced, tongue in cheek . . . laugh-out-loud' - Sunday Times
'A huge hit' - The Guardian
'Artemis is a brilliant creation' - Anthony Horowitz
***The first book, Artemis Fowl was winner of the WHSmith Children's Book of the Year Award and Children's Book of the Year at the Children's Book Awards. Shortlisted for the Whitbread Children's Book of the Year Award.***
Author: Eoin Colfer
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
Publication Date: 24 May 2011
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780141339108
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.