Movie available from June 12th only on Disney+
Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code is the third book in the unbelievably brilliant Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer.
CAN ARTEMIS FOWL LEAVE HIS CRIMINAL PAST BEHIND?
Not quite. At least, not yet. He's got one last job, and then he's going to be good.
But the job goes horribly wrong. So wrong in fact that now a nasty, ruthless billionaire has stolen Artemis's latest invention - a powerful super-computer that could put the entire fairy world at risk.
Holly Short is going to be furious.
Artemis must retrieve the stolen technology. He needs help. He needs the fairies. He's got some apologising to do . . .
'Grips like an electromagnet until the last word' - Independent
'Engagingly vivid, exciting and witty' - The Telegraph
'Fast, funny and very exciting' - Daily Mail
***Artemis Fowl was winner of the WHSmith Children's Book of the Year Award and Children's Book of the Year at the Children's Book Awards. Shortlisted for the Whitbread Children's Book of the Year Award.***
Author: Eoin Colfer
Number of Pages: 368
Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
Publication Date: 16 Jun 2011
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780141339115
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.