Prior to the nineteenth century, the independent kingdom of Lanna flourished in Northern Thailand. Lanna stretched as far north from Phitsanulok to Chiang Rai, as far east as present day Laos and as far west as Burma. Over the centuries, Lanna developed a distinctive art, architecture, languag e, and culture.
Author: Donald M. Stadtner
Number of Pages: 288
Publisher: RIVER BOOKS
Publication Date: 25 Jan 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789748225272
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.