Gossip is fun--especially juicy gossip--until it's about Amelia herself! Amelia learns the consequences of spreading rumors in this important Amelia story. Amelia likes gossip as much as the next person--after all, it's fun and doesn't hurt anyone, right? There's rumor reading, urban legends, and best of all, gossip about teachers! Then when completely untrue gossip starts to travel about Amelia telling on a girl for writing mean emails--gossip isn't so fun or harmless anymore. How can Amelia stop gossip about her that's like a piece of gum stuck to her shoe?
Author: Marissa Moss
Number of Pages: 74
Publisher: Simon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books
Publication Date: 01 Oct 2006
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781416914754
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.