ADVANCED PROCESSES AND TECHNOLOGIES FOR ENHANCED ANAEROBIC DIGESTION This book covers almost all the recent advancements in the industry starting from the emerging feed stocks to resource recovery of digestate; providing sufficient details on theories and practices, technologies and technology suppliers: - ADVANCEMENT IN FEED COMPOSITIONS: - Emerging feed stocks - Various co-digestion fed stocks and their characteristics - Feed stocks energy values, ways to evaluate feed stocks' biogas potential, etc. FEED PRE-TREATMENT CATEGORIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES: - Information on different feed pre-treatment technologies and commercial suppliers that sell them - Specific information on food waste and source separated organic waste pre-treatment with examples from existing plants and technology suppliers. ENHANCED ANAEROBIC DIGESTION PROCESS CONSIDERATION, CONFIGURATION, AND TECHNOLOGY SELECTION: - Process considerations for optimal performance - Process selection and configurations for enhancing digestion such as feeding mode, reactor stages and configurations, enhancing solid loading and recirculation, different digester types and their performance requirements, etc. - Special focus on co-digestion process consideration, and its specific operating conditions and challenges. BIOGAS CLEANING, UPGRADING AND UTILIZATION: - Information on different biogas cleaning and upgrading technologies and suppliers - Different biogas utilization options and related benefits DIGESTATE TREATMENT AND RESOURCE RECOVERY: - Different digestate treatment and enhancement options like drying, dewatering, evaporation, pyrolysis, gasification, etc. and their related technologies - Emerging resource recovery options and end uses of digestate.
Author: Luxmy Begum P Eng
Number of Pages: 100
Publisher: Green Nook Press
Publication Date: 26 Sep 2014
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780993904509
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.