Soon to be a major motion picture starring Robert Redford and Nick Nolte.
The Appalachian Trail trail stretches from Georgia to Maine and covers some of the most breathtaking terrain in America majestic mountains, silent forests, sparking lakes. If you re going to take a hike, it s probably the place to go. And Bill Bryson is surely the most entertaining guide you ll find. He introduces us to the history and ecology of the trail and to some of the other hardy (or just foolhardy) folks he meets along the way and a couple of bears. Already a classic, "A Walk in the Woods " will make you long for the great outdoors (or at least a comfortable chair to sit and read in)."
Author: Bill Bryson
Edition: Media tie-in
Number of Pages: 416
Publisher: Anchor Books
Publication Date: 18 Aug 2015
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781101970881
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.