Author: Isabel Wolff
The sparkling new romantic comedy from the bestselling author of BEHAVING BADLY and RESCUING ROSE. Sometimes the hardest questions to answer are the ones you ask yourself... When Laura Quick finds herself accidentally hosting a quirky quiz show on national TV, nothing prepares her for one of the contestants - her ex-boyfriend Luke. She's still coming to terms with the loss of her husband Nick, having just packed up his clothes - and hopefully her memories of him - for good. So what does the still-delicious Luke's arrival, complete with six-year-old daughter and badly behaved ex-wife, mean? Her sisters think he's just the ticket: the perfect man for her to move on with and to forget Nick. But Laura finds more questions than answers as she tries to work out whether to risk everything on Luke for a second time, what went so wrong with Nick, and how much she really knows about her nearest and dearest...
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Malaysia below RM150 are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM9.99 MYR. Orders RM150 and above are eligible for free shipping.
- We have a minimum order value requirement of RM30.
- All orders are packed and shipped within 2-7 business days, and may take up to 7 business days to arrive. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- After the orders have been shipped, some orders may also experience delays due to customs or the current COVID-19 measures. Unfortunately, we have no control over these delays and cannot predict what they may be. If necessary, we suggest that you contact your local office for additional information.
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007178346
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.